Thursday, November 14, 2013

No Child Left Un-Tableted

I am truly up for going toward the usage of a tablet only as an all around tool. I like the idea of having the textbooks allin one device instead of carrying 2-3 pounds worth of bound up paper. Somehow I still feel like using the traditional pen and paper because then I know my work is written somewhere and it is not some where lost in the cyberworld. The pen and paper method works because your eyes don`t get   really tired from looking at the screen for 7 to 8 hours more or less. 

Vocabulary I didn`t understand: 

  • Adept
  • Luddite
  • Feasible
  • Repudiation/ Kneejerk
  • Competence
  • Accrued
  • apostles
  • Caveat
  • Dilation
  • Raptly
  • Besieged
  • Bureaucracy
  • Conceding 
  • Clamored
  • Metacognitive
  • Cognitive
  • Consortium
  • Plausible
  • Proxy
  • Ideological
  • Ascendant
  • Blubious
  • Commodified
  • Transformative

No comments:

Post a Comment