Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Choice

1. A choice refers to the fact that you can either make a really beneficial decision or one that can really damage you. 
2. It is sometimes a forced decision that is made because of family economic troubles and you feel the need to help out, but you find the easy "route" when in reality it is a really windy rollercoaster ride. 
3. The author uses the word "poison" in the first line because he refers to his daughter`s meedications for chemotherapy as flavorless and that it kills non malignant cells. 
4. His daughter wants to play with some toys meant for kids 8 years and older because in her head she believes she is old enough for that and I blame the medicine that the doctor prescribed. 
5. If I might not live to my 30`s, I would at least finish my studies and work for a few, and retire with whatever money I have. 
6. 
7. Suffering isn`t a necessary condition of life because society has placed that feeling upon us with problems such as economics, work, and government. 
8. The author`s way of writing the essay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment