Monday, February 24, 2014

Invitaiton to My Network

As I am waiting for my fellow classmates' responses, I invite any other (non)blogger who has an interest for renewable energy and taking care of the global warming issue. Anyone is game right now.  Thank you's in advance all around. Please post a comment below describing who you are.

UPDATE: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2014 (My Network)
I have my network set up with my fellow classmates. They are Dustin McDonald,  Alfredo Arriaga, Andrew, and Matt. Remind me if I am forgetting anybody else, you guys. 

UPDATE: SUNDAY, MARCH 1, 2014 
Taylor Harms is a new member of my network. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Alfredo I think this will be a good idea,and what do you have in mind for a graphic artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I really think it would be a good idea for us to be in each others networks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i too was interested in renewable resources, join my network and ill join yours

    ReplyDelete