Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Will this blog be seen tomorrow?

Personally, I really love how we are advancing in technology, science, medicine, the military, etc.,  but when we need technology to help us get a cup of water, that is taking it way over the line. Don` t get me wrong, I still love how our smartphones and Internet-integrated televisions work, and anything else that starts with "smart". I also like that we are trying to improve the education system with the new technology. I do find some defects to this kind of teaching model. First, is that if homework will be done on a regular basis online, that would be a problem for somebody who doesn` t have access to the Internet for whatever reason it may be. the last problem is considered toward the instructor. How will the teacher keep tab of all the 100-150 students in his class at once for homework or classwork or anything related to academics? Again, I love how technology is advancing and making our everyday lives better, but it needs some improvement, especially for the education of today
P.S. I still love Dr. Preston` s way of teaching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment